Thursday, June 18, 2009

stop forgetting everything

RECENTLY, as a part of any healthy hangover, I woke up and immediately checked around to see if I had done anything incredibly stupid before passing out with my sandals still on the night before.

I found what LOOKED like a 2lb bag of sam's club brand asian chex mix in the trash, and I thought to myself "Oh thank god! Fat foul averted. I threw it away so I wouldn't eat it."

Asian chex mix is my name for that mixture of wasabi peas, rice sticks, soy squares etc you can buy. it looks disgusting/like packing material, is too salty, and was free, but that's not the point.

Apparently there were nuts in this 2 lb bag of asian kibbles. Apparently I sat and ate every single peanut, almond and cashew out of the entire bag, because there isn't a single one in the trash. I vaguely remember thinking this was okay. There is salt everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment